“What is it that you like doing? If you don’t like it, get out of it, because you’ll be lousy at it. You don’t have to stay with a job for the rest of your life, because if you don’t like it you’ll never be successful in it” — Lee Iacocca
When you are on fire about your network marketing project, you can barely contain yourself from telling the world. Without it, you probably won’t say much and won’t be very successful (translation: making no money).
Passion is a powerful persuader … more motivating than logic. Studies say 80% of our decisions are made from emotion, and reveal that only after we have made an emotional choice do we then go back and justify it with reason.
Excitement is contagious. Beyond words, it convinces other that the product, service or network marketing opportunity we’re excited about delivers real value.
Enthusiasm sparks word of mouth referrals. But, it an be a challenge to stay totally enthused all day, every day about your network marketing company. When you feel eagerness waning, look to these nine areas in network marketing for more inspiration:
- Love for your network marketing product
- Desire to help people
- Enthusiasm for your network marketing company
- Excitement for the compensation plan
- Bonding with your sponsor
- Being part of a community or multi-level marketing team
- Fervor for network marketing and sales
- Passion to grow and learn with a network
- Eagerness to enjoy time and financial freedom