Login as a User

does ambit energy save you money

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. does ambit energy save you money

Asked: 2020-01-22 08:37:49

I'm thinking about switching my electric to Ambit Energy. I heard a lot of good things about this place online and some of my friends have it on the West Coast. I'm on the East Coast, so the winters here can be pretty cold. I want to save as much money as possible during those cold winter months. Anyway, Ambit Energy is supposedly the place to go when you can save on money for energy since they offer electric and natural gas. I was wondering if anyone knows if this place can really save someone money on gas or electric each month?

Answered: 2020-01-22 15:04:11

Ambit Energy can help reduce your electric or gas bill, but I think it depends on where you live in the United States. They won't let you use it in some places, so you might want to look up your zip code online to see if you can save any money. People can save as much as $100, but it could be more or less, depending on your bill and if you have referred anyone.

Answered: 2020-01-22 13:26:52

Using Ambit Energy can save you money each month, however, it also depends on where you live. If you don't live in the sixteen states plus Washington, D.C., then you can't get energy from them. But you can also save money if you refer 15 people to Ambit since you get money to pay off your electric or gas bill.

Answered: 2020-01-23 16:08:03

People who decide to become an Ambit Energy Consultant or a customer can save money on gas and electricity when you switch to Ambit Energy. However, if you know a lot of people who would be interested, you can get you bill knocked off if you refer 15 or more people.

Answered: 2020-01-23 05:56:29

Ambit Energy can help you save money each money. You can use their online rate plan to fugore out how much you might be able to save based on your zip code: https://www.ambitenergy.com/rates-and-plans. Not everyone in the United States has access to Ambit Energy though.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers