Login as a User

will herbalife collapse

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. will herbalife collapse

Asked: 2019-08-09 00:46:04

Hello! I really hope you guys can help me with something here. I have a paper that’s due on Herbalife and other MLM companies. Do any of you guys think Herbalife will collapse? It is a MLM company, so do you think it will last or do you think it will collapse soon. I don’t know if you guys know Bill Ackman but he was going on about how Herbalife will eventually fail but then he backed out of that prediction. So, do you think Herbalife will do the unthinkable and thrive with their expensive prices? I'm not so sure myself.

Answered: 2019-08-09 22:10:15

I think there are too many people who want to get fit to stop trying out Herbalife products. People want stuff that will make them healthy and look more in shape than they were before. Maybe it won’t collapse because of the products they have since people are all about getting healthy these days.

Answered: 2019-08-10 16:18:33

I think it won’t collapse, because there are a lot of people out there who will do just about anything to try to get fit again. I know some people don’t like it because it’s a MLM company, but that might not matter if people want their protein shakes and other products.

Answered: 2019-08-09 21:28:22

Will any store or business fail? It’s really hard to figure out if a business will collapse or not. There are so many factors that can go wrong or right, so it’s hard to say for sure if Herbalife could collapse. I think it might be a few years yet before it will show us if it will survive with their high prices. Most people can get similar products at their local GNC, so it might collapse someday.

Answered: 2019-08-10 01:15:36

Herbalife has had some recent troubles with their stocks decreasing and stuff. However, it still hasn’t collapsed even with Bill Ackman said that the company would fail. It hasn’t yet and it still seems like it will be around for a lot longer than Ackman expected it to. I hope this answers your question.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers