Login as a User

which amway product is good for hair growth

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. which amway product is good for hair growth

Asked: 2019-11-25 16:38:32

I have color treated hair, so I’m looking for a good hair care product. A friend at work told me about Amway. She said they have a lot of good hair products and stuff. I’ve tried watching those videos on YouTube about how you can grow your hair faster and stuff but they always seem to fail my hair. I want longer hair since I cut it short and miss my long waves that I used to have. I’m getting a little inpatient I guess, so can anyone recommend a good Amway products that’s good for hair growth? There might not be any for hair growth but I was hoping. Thanks!

Answered: 2019-11-26 14:09:14

Some people take healthy hair vitamins. It can give you the proper nutrients to maintain healthy hair. So, you could try one of Amway’s supplements that’s good with hair health. It’s call Nutrilite Hair, Skin and Nail Health, which should be good for your nails and skin health too. So, you get three in one.

Answered: 2019-11-27 01:10:56

I don’t know about hair growth, but Amway’s Nutrilite Hair, Skin and Nail Health supplements might help keep your hair healthy. It says on the website it helps keep your hair healthy, but it doesn’t say that it will be good for hair growth. It could help though since it has biotin in it.

Answered: 2019-11-27 10:26:34

Nutrilite Hair, Skin and Nail Health might be what you should try since it’s got a lot of nutrients in it that could help grow your hair. This doesn’t mean it’s a sure thing though. Even if you do use it, it might not work for you or it might take a while before you see some good results.

Answered: 2019-11-27 02:33:41

Using vitamins and such is a good way to promote hair growth the healthy way. You could try Amway’s Nutrilite Hair, Skin and Nail Health supplements. It has biotin in it, which is really good for your hair. Not sure if it will help grow your hair fast but it should help make it healthier.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers