Login as a User

what's a pampered chef party

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: The Pampered Chef
  4. >
  5. what's a pampered chef party

Asked: 2019-09-03 15:46:11

My aunt has recently invited me to something called a Pampered Chef party that she’s going to host. Do you guys what is it all about? Sure, I heard about The Pampered Chef quite a lot. The company is huge and it sells all kind of cookware. It existed since the 80s, my mother told me. Never really heard about these parties, though. Are they just free food or do you have to pay to participate in them? Do you need to buy products? How long do they last? I’m pretty curious, really, and I want to know if this is something to spend my time with or a total waste of my time.

Answered: 2019-09-04 15:51:46

There are two kinds of parties. Considering that your aunt is hosting this one, I’m guessing it will be the classic one. In this case, the whole event lasts for around 90 minutes. The chef cooks something using the products in half an hour or less and then people can buy (or not, don’t feel pressed to) some of the stuff later. The other kind is the “virtual party”. The main difference is that this is generally a Facebook live event in which someone gives cooking hints or something and people can buy with discounts.

Answered: 2019-09-03 17:08:18

A Pampered Chef party generally starts with a consultant cooking using the products of the company. They are generally pretty short. People come in, see the event, eat and then the consultant tries to sell something to them later. It’s pretty straightforward. The owner of the house generally gets some benefits for helping out, too.

Answered: 2019-09-05 08:42:47

Generally, these so-called parties are events in which an official The Pampered Chef consultant cooks using the products of the company and the recipes that can be found on the site. Someone, in this case your aunt, gives the space of the house and the groceries to cook for the event. The guests then watch the consultant cooking and they can buy products with big discounts later. The house owner generally gets something for free or benefits, too.

Answered: 2019-09-04 09:25:38

The main goal of these parties is to show how the products can be used to cook faster. Expect a recipe that will showcase how their garlic pressers are fast and that will demonstrate several gadgets that you never saw before. It’s actually pretty fun. You don’t need to buy anything if you don’t want to, so I really advise you to go and try out. Who knows? Maybe you’ll take a new knife home or something.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers