Login as a User

why mary kay is not a pyramid scheme

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. why mary kay is not a pyramid scheme

Asked: 2020-01-22 06:46:51

Mary Kay seems like a pyramid scheme because of how pushy the consultants are about me becoming a consultant myself and that the company seems almost too good to be true. I love their products so I don't want to believe that the company is a pyramid scheme, especially if i choose to work for them. I also don’t want to get scammed. How can I prove to myself that Mary Kay isn't a scam because it definitely seems like it is! Any insight would be helpful as well as any actual, legal proof!

Answered: 2020-01-22 20:40:15

MK seems a bit schemey to me but then again, all multi-level marketing companies do. All i know is that technically, the securities and exchange commission (SEC) hasn’t ruled the company as a pyramid scheme so that should be all the proof you need.

Answered: 2020-01-22 18:23:03

Mary Kay isn't a pyramid scheme. you will make money if you work for it which is true for any sales job. If your friends and family won’t support you, they’re just jealous and i’d get rid of that negativity stat.

Answered: 2020-01-22 14:50:52

Mary Kay isn't a pyramid scheme according to the SEC because it offers a real, tangible product. pyramid schemes generally only pay the people who initially invest and promise something for nothing. Mary Kay requires work and dedication. money won't just fall into your lap and the company doesn’t lie to you to make it seem like that, in fact, they’re honest about you having to put effort into your business.

Answered: 2020-01-22 23:41:19

people that swear it's a pyramid scheme are probably the ones that take issue with direct sales companies in general. don't worry about them or their stupid opinions. Mary kay sells actual products, employs actual people, and changes real lives!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers