Login as a User

how does legalshield pay

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. how does legalshield pay

Asked: 2019-11-01 10:09:42

I don’t understand why attorneys would work for LegalShield. Wouldn’t it be more beneficial for them to work for their own practice because they could charge more money for their services? I want to be rest assured that the attorneys will provide me with the best advice possible and I’m worried that not getting paid a lot will cause them to provide lackluster advice. What do the people who work for LegalShield make each year? Is it enough for them to feel like it’s worth their time to provide great advice to the members or do they just provide generic advice to everyone?

Answered: 2019-11-02 19:53:49

LegalShield attorneys do not provide generic advice to everyone who contacts the company. They will go through each person’s case to ensure they provide the specific advice that they need. The company charges a fee for the membership to ensure that they can provide the attorneys with compensation for their services.

Answered: 2019-11-03 02:16:19

Many attorneys work for LegalShield because it’s easy work for them. They don’t actually have to go to court to get paid for their services. LegalShield pays them a fee for their services and they can go through multiple cases through a short period of time. Most of the questions they get are relatively easy to answer with the knowledge that they already have.

Answered: 2019-11-02 18:55:17

Many people become attorneys because they love the justice system and being able to help people. LegalShield provides attorneys with the opportunity to provide people with the help that they need in a quick and easy way. Many times, the cases are relatively easy for them to advise and the pay can be quite worthwhile for the attorneys who handle the cases.

Answered: 2019-11-02 18:00:17

Most people don’t realize that being retained by clients isn’t always easy for attorneys. Many attorneys find that it’s far easier for them to make money when they simply offer their knowledge to customers. LegalShield allows them to use their knowledge and get paid for it with very little effort on their part.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers