Login as a User

what does legalshield sell

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. what does legalshield sell

Asked: 2019-11-17 08:10:26

I’m in the process of starting my own business and want to make sure that I do everything above board. The person who owns the business next door to the business that I am opening suggested that I use LegalShield instead of hiring an attorney to handle things for me. I looked at the LegalShield website, but don’t really understand what they sell. What is LegalShield offering for people to buy and why would someone invest in their services over the services of an actual attorney? I don’t want to waste my money or make the mistake of thinking that I don’t need to hire an attorney when really, I do.

Answered: 2019-11-18 15:26:13

Many of the services that a first-time business owner needs do not actually require them to hire an attorney full time. This means that you can save a lot of money by simply getting a LegalShield membership. The membership allows you to be able to talk to attorneys and ask questions, have them review legal documentation and advise you on legal issues that arise.

Answered: 2019-11-17 17:49:37

The difference between LegalShield and hiring an attorney is just the cost. The people who work for LegalShield are attorneys. They know the ins and outs of the law to ensure that everything your business does is legal. They also work with a plethora of attorneys to ensure you can find a local attorney if you really need one in the future. The sell access to their services for an affordable price.

Answered: 2019-11-17 20:35:05

LegalShield offers clients that ability to buy a membership that provides them with access to multiple legal services. There are actually attorneys that review documentation and make calls on your behalf. The company can guide you toward local attorneys that you can trust if you do determine that you need to retain an attorney for your business.

Answered: 2019-11-18 15:26:32

LegalShield is far more affordable than hiring a business attorney. Most of the initial paperwork that needs to be filled out when you are starting a business can be done by the advisors at LegalShield. They can help you make changes when needed and walk you through every step of the process to make the situation as easy as it can be. Their membership covers many of the services that your business will need.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers