Login as a User

are avon products non comedogenic

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. are avon products non comedogenic

Asked: 2019-04-11 16:51:48

Acne has never been my friend. From the time I was 12 years old I have really struggled with acne, and my teen years were a hot mess. I have kind of grown out of my acne but I still have breakouts and dry skin. I want to have a better skincare routine that I can really trust, and I'm looking for products to incorporate into my daily beauty plans. I'm wondering if Avon products cause blocked pores or not. I've heard that Avon has non-comedogenic products but I just want to be sure before I invest in makeup and skin cream.

Answered: 2019-04-12 04:04:19

I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles with acne. That's no fun at all and I understand where you're coming from because I went through the same thing. I sort of grew out of it but I also got into a better skincare routine. I was really careful to only purchase non-comedogenic products that wouldn't block my pores. I would recommend you do the same thing with Avon. It's a cruelty-free company and with many awesome products available, it makes sense for you. I am also a big fan of the fact that Avon has affordable skincare solutions that won't break the bank. That's always a plus!

Answered: 2019-04-12 22:20:08

Blocked pores are a huge bummer. I can't stand it when my pores are blocked and I get unsightly pimples. That's why I rely on Avon skincare. Avon is one of the only cosmetics companies I've found that has affordable non-comedogenic products. I just don't have the money to splurge on super expensive skincare, but I don't have to worry about that with Avon. I can get all the makeup and skincare I need without going over budget. If you want to avoid blocked pores and keep up your appearance, then I would highly recommend Avon. I’ve never had an issue with any of these products and I doubt you would either. Happy shopping!

Answered: 2019-04-12 02:23:37

Ah - if blocked pores are a problem for you then you definitely need to try Avon. The best Avon products are non-comedogenic so they won't cause blocked pores. That's huge for me because I don't like pimples at all and it drives me nuts when I have them. I've exclusively used Avon for the past two years and so far so good. I have absolutely no complaints about Avon. It's hard to find something wrong with this skincare when it keeps me looking happy and healthy for a great price. Avon is reasonably priced for an affordable solution to all my skincare needs.

Answered: 2019-04-12 17:24:26

I've been a dermatologist for 12 years, and I have encountered so many different skincare products over the years. I always talk to my clients about what they use as part of their skincare routine, and I find all of it so interesting. I particularly have a lot of experience with Avon, and I can confirm that these products are non-comedogenic. This means that Avon products have a special formula that do not cause blocked pores. If you try Avon skincare you will hopefully notice some positive results. I know many of my patients have in the past and I'm sure more will in the future too.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers