Login as a User

why is beachbody so expensive

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. why is beachbody so expensive

Asked: 2019-12-07 05:52:30

Hey, can someone help me. I can’t figure out why these Beachbody products that my son wants so bad is so expensive? I mean they don’t seem like high-end type of stuff. Is it just me? My son keeps bothering me about getting some for his birthday, so I told him I might. But when I looked them up they were a lot more expensive than I thought. I mean who pays for this kind of stuff? I can probably get some of the similar stuff at the local supermarket for cheaper than that. I just might get my son one thing, because this is ridiculous.

Answered: 2019-12-08 02:48:19

Beachbody products is really expensive compared to products similar to theirs. This is because they are a MLM business that has to pay all the Team Beachbody Coaches that earn it. They need to be able to pay off those people who need to be paid, so that’s why their products are so much more expensive.

Answered: 2019-12-07 16:16:13

Don’t you just get tired of MLM companies having expensive products. I know they have to pay their employees or Coaches I should say, but they do overprice their products a little too much. I guess they just want to make sure they can pay those Coaches that should get a percentage.

Answered: 2019-12-07 10:58:37

You see Beachbody is all about paying their independent distributors or what they call Coaches. When someone buys a product, all the Coaches on that team gets a cut of it, so that’s why the prices are so much higher. I hope this helps you decide. You can always get one thing for your son to make him happy.

Answered: 2019-12-08 06:24:49

It’s really weird, I know, but Beachbody Coaches have to get paid somehow. They have expensive prices to ensure that the Coaches can get paid what they are owed. When you recruit someone and that recruit sells something, you get a percentage of their profits. So, they have to make the prices high.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers