Login as a User

which is better lifelock vs legalshield

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. which is better lifelock vs legalshield

Asked: 2019-12-23 22:23:56

I want to be sure that I protect myself in case that I have legal action taken against me. I’ve heard of both LegalShield and LifeLock, but I’m not sure what the difference between the two companies. Will they both provide me with legal assistance? I know don’t just want my private information protected. I want to be able to ask attorney's advice when I need it and don’t want to waste my money paying for services that I don’t really need or want. When first starting my business, I don’t want to spend any money that I don’t really have to spend.

Answered: 2019-12-24 20:19:35

Both LifeLock and LegalShield can provide you some assistance for your business. LifeLock can help you make sure that the personal information about your business isn’t stolen. LegalShield offers the ability to protect your company info and help with document preparation and legal advice that could help you with your company.

Answered: 2019-12-25 04:31:35

LegalShield and LifeLock are not the same thing. LegalShield provides multiple services to people to help them with not only identity theft, but also with legal services. LifeLock mainly focuses on providing people with identity theft services. You need to figure out what services you really need and then choose the company that will provide the right services for your particular needs.

Answered: 2019-12-25 05:30:12

If you are worried about legal issues regarding your business, LegalShield may be the right program for you. They offer services that can help you with preparing paperwork, advice for dealing with legal issues when they arise and guidance about tax audits if they occur. LifeLock is great if you need identity protection.

Answered: 2019-12-24 05:53:07

Before you choose either company to work with you need to know what services you really want to hire the company to provide to you. LifeLock provides people with assistance with identity protection and so does LegalShield. The difference is that LegalShield provides identity theft protection, as well as legal advice for many legal issues that your company might have.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers