Login as a User

are herbalife shakes low carb

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. are herbalife shakes low carb

Asked: 2019-07-03 02:11:59

So my best friend is on this low carb kick. She is always talking about we can cut carbs from our diets. Every conversation we have revolves around how bad carbs are for us and if we want to lose weight we have to cut carbs from our diets. I have been telling her about the Herbalife shakes I am drinking. She is skeptical to say the least. I have explained how great I think Herbalife shakes are and how my body feels since I started drinking them. So, I have to ask if the Herbalife shakes are low carb?

Answered: 2019-07-04 03:04:40

Herbalife shakes are low carb because they are a protein shake. Protein powder is used so that your shake can be a meal or snack replacement. Protein will stick with you longer than carbohydrates.

Answered: 2019-07-04 18:06:25

Herbalife makes their shakes low carb by utilizing soy protein. Soy protein is a heart healthy option. Along with soy protein, one shake also gives you essential vitamins and minerals.

Answered: 2019-07-03 23:04:57

Herbalife shakes are a low carb, protein shake. There shakes come in many flavors and use soy protein to help the body feel full and stay full longer. They can be used to replace a meal or snack throughout the day. Herbalife reccomends consuming one to two shakes per day.

Answered: 2019-07-03 23:18:32

The purpose of the Herbalife shake is to provide users with a healthy option to replace meals or snacks. This helps people achieve weight loss goals and lessen the amount of carb intake.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers