Login as a User

are beachbody workouts good

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. are beachbody workouts good

Asked: 2019-02-12 02:23:25

I have struggled with my weight all my life. It's been an up-and-down battle as I have ranged from super skinny (and unhealthy) to noticeably overweight. Right now I'm pretty happy with where I'm at, but it's taking me a long time to get where I am today. I don't want to slip back into my old habits, and I'm trying to find a good workout program I can get really involved in. I've heard a bit of chatter about beachbody workouts and I'm wondering if they're any good. Maybe I could even become a coach if they are worthwhile. Any experience with beachbody is much appreciated - I will take any advice. Thanks in advance!

Answered: 2019-02-13 07:59:05

Anyone who has struggled with their weight like you have deserves a solid solution to keep you in shape. I'm right there with you because I have had weight challenges my whole life too, and even products that are made by professionals for people just like me and you only worked some of the time. You need to express that sentiment when you're talking to your prospective beachbody coach, as well as any clients if you decide to lead the way with beachbody in the future. Keep in mind that you would be selling a workout that's strong and known to work. All of the people who have had success with beachbody workouts and weight loss products will give you some extra encouragement and inspiration. If you do decide to take on a professional role with beachbody, remain positive and professional with both new and returning customers to properly establish that connection. Best of luck to you!

Answered: 2019-02-12 20:19:28

I've heard a lot of things about beachbody, and most of them are good. I don't see why you shouldn't give it a try and see what happens. Maybe you will actually really like these workouts and your eating plan will help out too. It would be really good if you could establish a connection and a sense of comfort with your beachbody coach. I think that's a key to success with your workouts, and I'm sure you will reap the benefits of committing to a strong workout plan like that. Here comes a beautiful beachbody for you, that much is for sure! Well done to you on staying strong even during your struggles with weight. You should be proud.

Answered: 2019-02-12 12:33:57

There's nothing wrong with beachbody, I'll tell you that much. I've been really into these workouts for more than a year and I feel like I love them more every day. Beachbody is the best weight loss solution I've ever seen, and trust me I've tried a lot of things. I think it's worth a shot for you to try beachbody. If you don't like it for whatever reason there's no harm and no foul. But I don't think that's likely - I'm sure you will love it. That would be really cool if you decided to become a coach too. Give it a go and see what happens, that's all you can do!

Answered: 2019-02-12 23:04:10

Beachbody is a brilliant solution if you want to stay in shape. I've actually been a beachbody coach for six months and so far I am absolutely loving it. It's amazing to see the transformation in my clients and it's something I'm really looking forward to in the future. I can't get enough of beachbody and I'm sure once you start you won't be able to either. There's never any harm in trying something new, and I'm sure you will find beachbody really satisfying. I hope you have an awesome time and that beachbody helps you keep on top of your weight while also feeling good about yourself, which you certainly deserve.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers