Login as a User

how to become amsoil dealer

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amsoil
  4. >
  5. how to become amsoil dealer

Asked: 2020-01-24 05:20:38

I know being an Amsoil dealer will give me a Dealer Kit featuring the Dealer Quick-Start Guide (G3472), as well as product samples so I can share them with others and have them also begin using all the Amsoil products. What else does being a Amisol dealer provide? Someone told me about New Dealers receiving full access to something called the Premium Dealer Zone as well as whatever is provided in their levels of AU Online training.

Answered: 2020-01-24 14:52:10

I'm also a new dealer (I have about six months on the job) and I've been able to build a team of great people who also want to be their own boss while selling top-quality products. I'm currently earning commission on my sales and theirs as I help them build their business up too. I just finished several free training resources through Amsoil University Online and learned so many different ways to make money and about the products Amsoil has from lubrication fundamentals to how and when to go to or host live training events around the country.

Answered: 2020-01-25 17:22:07

I'm a new dealer and I got The Dealer Kit includes - Dealer Quick-Start Guide (G3472) - Welcome Letter - Wholesale Price List - G3500/G8500), Dealer Profit List (G3501) and Literature and Sales Aids Price List (G15) - One bottle of P.i.® Performance Improver Gasoline Additive - One bottle of Quickshot® - Two 1.5-oz. Pillow Packs of SABER® Professional 100:1 Synthetic 2-Stroke Oil - One can of Metal Protector. I also have no inventory requirements or sales minimums. I'm slowly edging into it full time as I still have a full-time job but I wanted to see if this could work. So far, I think I'll be able to be my own boss and work my own hours in the next six months. I think my potential is unlimited.

Answered: 2020-01-25 01:19:44

I think Amsoil is great and I've been working as a dealer for two and half years. I worked as a bookkeeper and don't know a lot of about lubricants and motor oils but I found this a very easy process to learn and then sell. I have the freedom to work on my own terms and the opportunity to build a successful business and achieve the goals I envision for myself. I have found one advantage after the other to being a dealer for Amsoil and I don't think you'll ever regret it.

Answered: 2020-01-25 07:48:51

First off you're selling something everyone needs and its of high quality. The Amsoil product line is the most highly formulated Synthetic Lubricants line on the market and it comes at a reasonable and steady price. Their quality is top-tiered and you can grow your business all the way or a little bit at a time. It can be what you do to make a little bit of extra money or something you do when you want to grow a full-time high-quality business. Remember less than 15% of the world market uses a synthetic lubricant on a regular basis. Amsoil is the top Synthetic Lubricant on the market and even people who don't use it know this. It's an easy sell every time.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers