Login as a User

why is acn internet so slow

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: ACN
  4. >
  5. why is acn internet so slow

Asked: 2019-07-31 16:52:53

I decided to sign up for ACN internet because it saves me money on the overall cost of internet on a yearly basis. The only issue that I have had is that the internet is sometimes very slow. I need to be able to have a fast internet connection because I work from home and the internet is an essential tool to have. Why is the internet so slow at times and is there anything that I can do to make it work faster so that I can get my work done without having to wait for the internet to speed up again?

Answered: 2019-08-02 09:17:36

You may have a slow connection and simply need to turn off your modem so that it can reset. Turn it off for about thirty seconds and then turn it back on. You should see the internet speed increase somewhat to make it easier to surf the web than it was before you reset it.

Answered: 2019-08-02 11:32:44

If you have tried disconnecting and reconnecting from the internet and not seen a change in internet speed, you may want to contact the customer service department at ACN. The customer service agents are there to answer any questions you have and can do tests to figure out what is causing your slow internet speed.

Answered: 2019-08-01 13:24:30

The speed of your internet can vary based on the time of day that you are using it. There are certain times of day that considered peak times. These are the times when the internet is used by the most people at the same time. During these times, the internet speeds will be slower than off-peak times.

Answered: 2019-08-01 01:55:27

There are many reasons why your internet may be slow. It could be the websites that you are trying to visit. Sometimes the sites themselves are on slow servers and thus take longer to load than others. You may also have too many windows open at once. Try closing a few windows and see if your internet speeds up.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers