Login as a User

how to cancel 5linx membership

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: 5LINX
  4. >
  5. how to cancel 5linx membership

Asked: 2019-10-02 11:12:08

I’ve heard a lot of good things about some of the products offered by 5LINX. I want to give them a try, but I am afraid of being locked into a long contract and not being happy with the products I buy. What do you have to do to cancel your membership if you aren’t satisfied with them after they arrive? Do you have to pay a fee to cancel the membership or are their strict guidelines you have to meet in order to be able to cancel it? How long does it take for the cancelation to go into effect after you cancel it?

Answered: 2019-10-03 04:31:14

Canceling a membership with 5LINX couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is contact their customer service department 10 days before your next subscription is set to ship. This allows them to have plenty of time to cancel the subscription before it is sent. You aren’t charged anything to cancel the membership.

Answered: 2019-10-03 22:17:00

The company is so sure that you will be satisfied with your products that they make it easy to cancel your subscription if you aren’t happy with anything. They just ask you to contact them directly and let them know that you want to cancel your membership. They don’t require you to pay a fee and don’t have any hoops for you to jump through to be able to cancel it.

Answered: 2019-10-04 08:13:12

Most subscriptions that 5LINX offers are easy to cancel. You need to let the customer service department know that you are unsatisfied with the products that they have provided ten days before you are scheduled to receive another subscription. The customer service agent can cancel your subscription for free quickly and easily.

Answered: 2019-10-04 07:38:03

5LINX knows that there will be times when people aren’t completely satisfied with their products. They make sure that there is very little hassle involved with canceling your membership. Call their customer service department at 1-844-727-9355 ten days before the next subscription is supposed to ship and you can cancel it.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers