Login as a User

what happened to ambit energy

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. what happened to ambit energy

Asked: 2019-09-10 17:59:46

Jay here! I was about to sign up to be an Ambit Energy Consultant. I really want to go into the sales industry, get my feet wet before building a business of my own someday in the future. Want to build my skills with selling and owning a small business before I take the plunge and go for it on my own. I was thinking Ambit Energy might be for me. Any who, I came across this article while I was searching this company and it says some other business now owns it or something to that degree. I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Ambit Energy?

Answered: 2019-09-12 06:39:16

Jay, I think a place called Vistra Energy is in the middle of purchasing Ambit Energy for around $475 million. I think their agreement will include Ambit Energy’s custom-built technology platforms. However, I’m not sure all the changes that Vistra Energy will implement to improve things for Ambit Energy and their current Consultants.

Answered: 2019-09-12 04:04:58

I think what you are talking about is Vistra Energy? Vistra Energy is in the middle of buying Ambit Energy, but it will take a while before the buy is complete. I think it will take until the end of the year before it’s finalized. However, you might want to wait until after the buy is over to decide to join Ambit Energy if you are that concerned.

Answered: 2019-09-11 15:58:40

Hey Jay! I hope you get to create that business of yours someday. Sounds ambitious! Vistra Energy is buying Ambit Energy for about $475 million, however, the deal won't be finalized until the end of the year. I think Vistra Energy already has some plans to improve Ambit Energy, but I don't know how that will effect the Consultants currently working for Ambit Energy.

Answered: 2019-09-12 00:31:45

Apparently, a company called Vistra Energy bought Ambit Energy for $475 million dollars a few months back. There isn't a lot of information about what, if any, changes they are going to implement to Ambit Energy that will improve it or not. Although, I’m not sure if the deal isn't over yet, so I don't know if any of them can back out of it or not.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers