Login as a User

are amsoil filters worth the money

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amsoil
  4. >
  5. are amsoil filters worth the money

Asked: 2020-01-21 09:37:50

I need an oil filter that will take me for at least 15,000 miles or 1 year. I can't change it before then because I'll be in a very remote area. So getting the right filter is essential for my wellbeing as well as my vehicles. Is there any thoughts as to if Amsoil Filters are worth the money? Should I get a filter that can push 25,000 miles vs. 15,000 miles? If I use regular oil vs synthetic oil what am I doing to my longevity ratio.

Answered: 2020-01-21 23:51:01

You might want to think of going to a bypass system offered by Amsoil called Ea By-Pass Filter. It was created for longer life in situations like yours. I just replaced my governer solenoid at 175000 and I've heard many stories where they went out at 50K. I think that's because there's no heat in my tranny and I almost never see temperatures above 175.Remember to change your oil filter if you change your oil but Amsoil filters will get your through your remote location event.

Answered: 2020-01-21 19:41:03

I've found Amsoil oil filters provide proper oil flow which is absolutely mandatory and essential to keeping engine parts lubricated at all times. Amisol synthetic fibers are smaller than the fibers used in traditional filters, allowing the filters to provide a lower restriction level. The filter flowed easily during cold and hot weather environments and I didn't have as much engine wear when I used them. I highly recommend them for your event or activity.

Answered: 2020-01-23 08:05:01

Amsoil is going to be your best oil filter. That's because Amsoil uses the ery best materials when it comes to their oil filters. In addition, they use the metal and silicone components that give them a wire backed synthetic media that provides 98.7% filtration efficiency at 20 microns. If your livlihood or wellbeing is dependent on keeping your vehicle running this filter is your best bet. ONLY use synthetic oil for this need.

Answered: 2020-01-21 14:31:08

You'll definitely be able to do the 15,000 without any issue at all. If you can find a filter that designated with a product code that prints out as EaO, then you can expect this number to be pushed up to 25,000 miles. Again just like Mark stated you have to use Amsoil synthetic oil only or the whole timeline schedule can be adversely affected.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers