Login as a User

why beachbody is a pyramid scheme

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. why beachbody is a pyramid scheme

Asked: 2019-06-30 08:44:02

My boyfriend and his friend started selling Beachbody products. They keep trying to get me to join as a Coach like them but I’m not sure if I can do that. I don’t know much about selling products let alone health products that I don’t know much about. Of course, my boyfriends keeps reminding me that he can help but I’m not so sure. Anyway, I was also worried about this place Beachbody being a pyramid scheme. So, does anyone know what beachbody is a pyramid scheme? I’m really worried about joining if it is, since I don’t want to be involved in something like that. Thanks!

Answered: 2019-06-30 17:01:06

Some people think Beachbody is a pyramid scheme, but it really isn’t. People can make money from selling Beachbody products and from the sales of those they recruit into the business. They don’t make money from recruiting more and more people. If you are good at selling products and leading people, then you might make more money. Which can mislead people into thinking it’s all a pyramid scheme or something.

Answered: 2019-07-01 20:39:45

Technically, Beachbody isn’t a pyramid scheme. It might seem like that to people who don’t read and research the company. People who become Coaches for Beachbody can make money selling their products and from the sales of those underneath them. This means they are an MLM company and not a company that profits off of recruiting more and more.

Answered: 2019-07-01 16:35:37

Beachbody might seem like a pyramid scheme to those who don’t do good enough research on this company. Team Beachbody Coaches are able to make their money off of sales from the Beachbody products and a percentage from the sales from the people beneath them. However, they don’t need to have an inventory of products and waste their money like some companies.

Answered: 2019-07-01 10:58:05

You have to be good at selling and/or leading people, because Beachbody isn’t a pyramid scheme. Those who join might not be good at selling and they might end up not making as much as those who do. This can confuse people into thinking it’s a pyramid scheme, but it isn’t since you can profit from product sales and sales from those beneath you.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers