Login as a User

can advocare spark cause gout

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. can advocare spark cause gout

Asked: 2019-05-28 09:50:29

I decided that I wanted to get into shape and lose weight so that I could live as long as possible. I decided to change my diet and start using AdvoCare to make my weight loss easier. I have been able to lose a lot of weight but started to have a lot of pain in my toe. When I went to my doctor I was diagnosed with gout. Did the AdvoCare cause the gout to develop or is there something else that may have caused it? I want to keep taking the supplements, but I’m afraid they will make the pain worse.

Answered: 2019-05-30 04:28:23

Supplements effect everyone differently. I think that you shouldn’t keep taking the supplements without talking to your doctor. He or she should be able to let you know if they are causing your gout or if there is something else that is causing it. Gout can be really painful, so figuring out the source is important.

Answered: 2019-05-28 18:43:34

There are no claims that AdvoCare supplements cause gout to develop. It doesn’t affect the amount of uric acid that your body produces so I don’t understand how it could have caused you to develop gout. Talk to your doctor to find out what it, causing it and what you can do to minimize the effects of it.

Answered: 2019-05-29 05:34:23

Gout is caused when an excessive amount of uric acid is released into the blood. You said that you changed your diet. If you are eating a lot more meat than you did before, there is a good chance that the change in your diet is actually what is causing your gout. The supplements more than likely didn’t cause the gout to develop.

Answered: 2019-05-30 05:54:42

AdvoCare supplements help you to be able to lose weight by minimizing your appetite. It doesn’t actually change the amount of uric acid in your body so there is no way that it caused your gout. You might want to try to eat a vegetarian diet for a while to see if it helps with your gout symptoms.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers