Login as a User

why advocare is not a pyramid scheme

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. why advocare is not a pyramid scheme

Asked: 2019-07-01 14:11:16

I've been hearing a lot about Advocare being a pyramid scheme, but then some people don't think so. Even the Federal Trade Commission accused them of being a pyramid scheme. However, I didn't really understand what all that happened. I was thinking of becoming a distributor for Advocare and wanted to know what other people thought about this business. I don't want to become a distributor for a company that could be part of a pyramid scheme. So, why do you think this business isn't a pyramid scheme? Or do you think it is? Any advice you can give me at this point would be helpful.

Answered: 2019-07-03 13:53:06

Advocare can't be a pyramid scheme even if it was before since none of the distributors can profit off the recruits that they recruit into Advocare. It might not be for you if you wanted to make your money that way. However, if you are good at selling their products to people, it could work out for you.

Answered: 2019-07-02 06:20:27

I don't know how many distributors can make money anymore by selling Advocare products. The FTC made the company change the way they pay the distributors. People aren't making money by recruiting more people on. But, I guess that can be good for those who are great at selling things.

Answered: 2019-07-01 21:43:38

I read this one article about what happened with Advocare. Apparently, the company got accused of being a pyramid scheme by the FTC, but on Advocare's website, they said they were being falsely accused. So, who knows if it really is or not. As a result, Advocare distributors are only allowed to get commission through the sales they make and not from what the people they recruit.

Answered: 2019-07-03 07:01:57

I do know Advocare did get accussed of being a pyramid scheme. I don't know what proof they had, but now, the distributors aren't able to make money through what their recruitors make. Instead, they can only make money from the percentage of the products they sell through the customers.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers