Login as a User

where is herbalife now

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. where is herbalife now

Asked: 2019-03-07 07:16:34

I have always wanted to know the history of companies I patron. It is neat to see how they started and what it took to make them grow. Knowing the behind the scenes stuff can be enlightening. It could be a make or break experience. It is important to patron companies that have solid backgrounds and trustworthy products. Herbalife shakes and supplements have been products that I trust and use daily. They have made me a healthier person. Since Herbalife is a part of my life, what can I learn about them. How did they start and where are they now?

Answered: 2019-03-08 18:57:55

Herbalife is manufactured inside the United States as well as outside. In the United States you can find manufacturing in Winston-Salem, North Carolina and Lake Forest, California. Manufacturing of herbalife products are completed in China as well.

Answered: 2019-03-08 17:17:59

The impact of Herbalife is far reaching. While the company began in Canada, it has reached people all over the world. Residents of all inhabited continents are reaping the benefits Herbalife has to offer including weight loss, higher energy levels, and a healthy lifestyle.

Answered: 2019-03-07 10:17:44

Herbalife was created in 1980 by Mark Hughes. He sold the original Herbalife products from the trunk of his car. His inspiration for the starting this business came from the death of his mother. He contributed her death to an eating disorder and weight issues. His vision was to help others have a healthy lifestyle that would save them from the pain he was feeling.

Answered: 2019-03-07 11:30:05

Yes. Herbalife began in Canada but has extended its reach across the ocean. By 1985, Herablife was the fastest growing company in the world. Today,you can find Herbalife products and distributors in Japan, Spain, New Zealand, Israel, and Mexico.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers