Login as a User

can advocare mess with your period

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. can advocare mess with your period

Asked: 2020-01-26 17:03:03

The 24 Day AdvoCare Challenge appealed to me because I want to lose weight, but don’t want to commit to anything for a long period of time. I have been able to lose quite a bit of weight in just a few weeks but have noticed that my period is a bit later than normal. Is this because of the AdvoCare supplement or could it be caused by something else? I have had my period pretty consistent for years, so I want to make sure that there is nothing wrong and am worried if I need to stop using the products or not.

Answered: 2020-01-28 10:15:23

A lot of things can cause your period to change. It’s a good idea to talk to your doctor if you notice a huge difference. As you lose weight your body may regulate your menstrual cycle differently. Take notice of the changes and talk to your doctor about it during your next checkup.

Answered: 2020-01-27 01:34:14

AdvoCare supplements haven’t been linked to any menstrual issues. There are many things that may cause the timeline for your period to change. You could have contracted a sexually transmitted disease or even be pregnant. Take a pregnancy test to see if that is the issue and if not go to your doctor to be tested for anything else that may be causing the change.

Answered: 2020-01-27 12:58:39

It's common for the regularity of your menstrual cycle to change when you lose weight. Track your period for the next month or two to see if you notice a difference in it. If your period still isn’t regulating properly, you need to go to see your doctor to find out if there is anything going on internally.

Answered: 2020-01-28 17:15:01

There is nothing to worry about. Your period can change for a variety of reasons, including exercise, diet and even your sexual activity. I would track my periods to make sure that if you miss one you know about it, but I wouldn’t be too worried until you start skipping a few of them.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers