Login as a User

can herbalife make you constipated

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. can herbalife make you constipated

Asked: 2019-08-29 02:05:27

This is a bit awkward for me to talk about, but I was wondering if taking Herbalife can make you constipated? I wanted to try this stuff to help me feel more motivated to get back into shape. I’ve been feeling down lately and not happy with my weight or lack of abs. I want to get back into the groove and lift weights and stuff that I used to do in my early twenties. However, I heard Herbalife can make you constipated. I don’t know why that’s making me hesitate to take it but it’s almost like a red flag for me. So, can anyone share their thoughts on this?

Answered: 2019-08-30 03:40:20

People who take Herbalife might only think they should just eat high protein foods or skip carbs completely. Stuff like that, so when you are eating a high protein diet, you might forget to eat some of those useful fiber foods like beans and chickpeas. You need those type of foods or you will experience constipation.

Answered: 2019-08-30 02:15:32

If you start to use Herbalife products, especially ones with a lot of protein in it, you might become constipated. But not from the products. It’s when you forget to eat fiber with all the stuff you are eating with your Herbalife stuff. Most people think eating a lot of protein will make them lose weight, but you also have to make sure you eat enough fiber.

Answered: 2019-08-30 07:42:12

You might get constipated when you take Herbalife if you don’t eat enough fiber. Sometimes people get backed up because they think more and more protein is better for them. However, if you aren’t eating properly, then you can get constipated. It’s only a matter of time before it catches up to you, so eat right.

Answered: 2019-08-29 03:36:31

Using Herbalife products won’t necessarily give you constipation. You just need to eat more fiber in your diet when you are using their products since you might be eating a lot of protein. You just need to maintain a healthy balance or you will feel constipated. So, make sure you eat enough fiber to not feel constipated.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers