Login as a User

can legalshield help with child support

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. can legalshield help with child support

Asked: 2019-10-20 23:11:20

After years of trying to get my ex to pay child support I had given up. I figured I would have to accept that there was nothing I could do. I was on my own to raise my children. Maybe I could find another job to help pay the bills. Of course, this would mean higher costs of daycare. It seems like a hopeless situation. I can’t ask my family to help as I have tapped them out. My kids need new clothes since most have holes in them. Not to mention the worn out shoes. What help is there for me?

Answered: 2019-10-21 04:18:04

The average person may not know what child support is listed under in the grouping of laws. To get help with child support through legalshield, you will need to look under the family law section. Family law covers separation, divorce, child support and custody, and many other issues.

Answered: 2019-10-21 10:28:36

To get help with child support you will need to have purchased a plan with Legalshield. If you have a plan, you can contact them through the customer service phone number or via their website. You can use also use the toll free number given to you at the time of your plan purchase.

Answered: 2019-10-22 01:37:44

If your experiencing child support issues, then you already have enough stress. Contacting Legalshield for help will give you a peace of mind that someone is taking care of the technical stuff. You will be able to keep your focus on work and family with a Legalshield attorney at your side.

Answered: 2019-10-22 09:07:48

Once you have contacted Legalshield they will connect you with attorneys in your area. They have attorneys in the United States and Canada. No need to worry about not having an attorney close to you.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers