Login as a User

can advocare cause skin irritation

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. can advocare cause skin irritation

Asked: 2019-06-04 21:19:39

I have eczema and am afraid to introduce dietary supplements into my diet because I don’t want to make my condition worse. I’ve heard a lot of good things about AdvoCare products, but I want to be sure that it won’t cause skin irritation if I take it. Does it cause skin irritations for people and is it safe for me to take if I have Eczema? I don’t want to take it and start to itch even worse than I already am, so I just want to be sure before I start taking it and end up making my skin worse than it already is.

Answered: 2019-06-06 20:07:05

I have eczema and I take the AdvoCare products without any issues. The only suggestion that I can give is to make sure that you drink plenty of water when you take them. You need to stay hydrated to ensure that your skin doesn’t become dry and make your eczema worse.

Answered: 2019-06-06 10:21:05

All of the ingredients in the AdvoCare products are safe for you to take regardless of your skin condition. They shouldn’t worsen your condition unless you are allergic to the ingredients inside of them. If you notice that your skin condition worsens, stop taking the supplements right away to ensure that it doesn’t get worse.

Answered: 2019-06-05 13:03:19

You should talk to your doctor before you start taking any new products. He or she can let you know if there are any ingredients in the AdvoCare supplement that you are thinking about taking that could make your eczema worse. It will not only give you peace of mind, but also keep you as comfortable as possible at all times.

Answered: 2019-06-06 20:42:20

You shouldn’t notice any issues when you take the AdvoCare supplements. They are designed to make weight loss easier and often when you lose weight it can be better your skin overall. This means that your skin condition should improve the more weight you lose. Pay attention to your skin and if you notice issues, talk to your doctor about them.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers