Login as a User

are amway products fda approved

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. are amway products fda approved

Asked: 2019-04-11 09:28:47

My son wants some of the health suppmements that Amway has to offer to customers. I was trying to figure out if these are healthy enough to use. My son is 20, so it’s not like he can’t decide this on his own but I overworry too much about what he’s using when he works out. People use stuff all the time these days without looking at the ingredients or if it’s really healthy for you or not. So, I wanted to know if anyone know if these amway products have some kind of FDA approval? FDA is usually the ones who tell you if stuff if good or bad for you.

Answered: 2019-04-11 18:57:14

I don’t think the FDA has approved Amway products since they do have that sentence about the FDA hasn’t evaluated this product on some of their product pages. It even tells you that their products isn’t meant to cure or treat health conditions as well so they aren’t accused of it later.

Answered: 2019-04-11 21:35:28

It does say on their website that it hasn’t been evaluated by the FDA, but I don’t know how good or bad that is. When you look at an some essential oils or stuff like that, they don’t always have FDA approval. So, I guess it’s up to you if you want your son to take it.

Answered: 2019-04-12 03:29:52

No, when you look at Amway’s website, they state at the bottom of some of their product descriptions that their products hasn’t been evaluated by the FDA. I really don’t know how businesses get away with stuff like that, but I guess that’s how some products work. I don’t know if I would use any if it was me.

Answered: 2019-04-12 18:41:40

Your son is 20, but you want to protect him anyway. I know how it is with my two daughters. They want to just try the newest makeup or other products without looking at the harmful ingredients. Anyway, I don’t think the FDA has approved them since they have the FDA hasn’t evaluated their products line at the bottom of some of their product descriptions.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers