Login as a User

are herbalife shakes keto

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. are herbalife shakes keto

Asked: 2019-08-22 05:27:19

My favorite aunt has dealt with obesity all her life. She would start a new diet only to fall off the bandwagon in a few months. It has been hard to watch her struggle. After the many diets she has tried have failed, she decided to start a keto diet plan. Her mood seems to be positive and I want to help her succeed. I have used Herbalife before but what not sure how there products lined up with the keto diet. Should she add an herbalife shake to her diet or steer clear? Does Herbalife offer a keto friendly option?

Answered: 2019-08-23 03:44:34

Yes. Herbalife shakes use a protein powder to make their shakes healthy. The protein aids the body in feeling full and lessen cravings. For keto followers this can aid in reaching ketosis as you are adding protein to your diet.

Answered: 2019-08-22 08:42:15

Herbalife shakes are keto friendly because they contain mostly protein. The goal of the keto diet is to reach a state of ketosis in the body. In order to do this you need to up the amount of protein intake. The herbalife shakes can assist in reaching ketosis.

Answered: 2019-08-22 07:50:16

Herbalife shakes are designed to be a meal replacement. They can help you feel fuller longer. The shakes contain an increased amount of protein that gives you that full feeling longer. If you are on a keto diet, then Herbalife shakes could be a good option to aid in weightloss.

Answered: 2019-08-23 04:29:49

Adding herbalife shakes to your keto diet is a personal choice. They do contain protein which is what your body needs to reach ketosis. They can minimize the cravings for carbs that are not good for the body.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers