Login as a User

how much is nu skin tinted moisturizer

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. how much is nu skin tinted moisturizer

Asked: 2019-11-09 08:36:02

My name is Clive and I want to gift my gf with a moisturizer. I know she uses this kinds of products a lot, so I think it would be a pretty good gift. I even asked her sister what type she uses so I don’t mess up lol. Anyway, I’m about to buy this nu skin tinted moisturizer. Do you know how much is it? I noticed it’s more expensive than just “normal” moisturizers, so I want to know if this type is better and if it is a good idea to follow ahead on this idea. Any help will be appreciated.

Answered: 2019-11-09 20:55:07

Nu Skin products are great and totally worth the price. You can find this one for around $50, I’d say. Generally, I like to get them from local merchants. They can offer some pretty great discounts from time to time, so it may be a good idea to search for them before you buy directly from the official site.

Answered: 2019-11-11 02:55:41

Clive, the nu skin tinted moisturizer costs around $40 to $60. It is more expensive than the other kind because it is a different product. Don’t worry, though, if you asked your girlfriend’s sister, she probably can help you. What you can do is to research prices so you buy the right product but at the cheapest price possible.

Answered: 2019-11-09 13:06:55

A product such as this one usually costs around $40 to $50 plus shipping. You can also look for a representative of the company near you to avoid shipping costs, but sometimes these people sell the product at a higher price than you can find online. In the end, you have to do the math to decide what is best for you.

Answered: 2019-11-11 05:58:27

The main difference between a tinted moisturizer and a non-tinted one is that the first one will also “correct” the tone of your skin. If your gf uses this one, it’s probably the one you should give her. I can say that you can find this model for $40 to $50 if you look well on Amazon.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers