Login as a User

can mary kay consultants advertise on facebook

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. can mary kay consultants advertise on facebook

Asked: 2019-11-12 07:06:06

I decided to start selling Mary Kay products because I love wearing them. The only problem is that I am having a hard time finding people to sell the products to though. I have sold them to all of my friends and family that I can think of but know that I need to promote the products in order to sell them. Am I allowed to use social media accounts like Facebook to sell the products or is it prohibited by the company? I don’t want to do anything hat I’m not allowed to do because I don’t want to lose my ability to be able to sell for Mary Kay.

Answered: 2019-11-12 10:08:29

There are no limitations on how you can market your Mary Kay business. The business wants you to be able to have success with their products and the more successful you are, the more successful Mary Kay is overall. As long as the information that you post is factual, you shouldn’t have any issues.

Answered: 2019-11-13 09:43:45

Social media can be a great way to sell Mary Kay products. You can post videos of you using the products on your Facebook so that people can see how great they are and ask questions about the products. The more interactive you can be, the better your chances of being able to sell the products.

Answered: 2019-11-13 20:32:18

You can make a Mary Kay Facebook page if you want. They have their own page that has numerous followers, so they don’t care if you have your own too. It can be a really easy way to maximize your sales because you can reach so many people at once.

Answered: 2019-11-12 20:34:26

Mary Kay knows how important social media is nowadays. They provide representatives with videos that they can post on their social media accounts to make products even easier to sell. The videos walk through how to use the products and sometimes what makes them different from other products that are on the market.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers