Login as a User

how herbalife distributors make money

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. how herbalife distributors make money

Asked: 2019-03-19 20:29:16

Since I began talking about becoming an Herbalife distributor, my husband won’t stop asking me questions. He wants to know the business model and how much time I will be away from our family. Sometimes he even asks about how much space I will need to house my inventory. His biggest question is about making money. He wants to know when I will get paid and how much. Will it be deposited in my bank account. I understand he is looking out for my best interest but it is annoying. To ease his mind, someone tell me how herbalife distributors make money.

Answered: 2019-03-20 12:31:06

To make money with Herbalife you will need to sell Herbalife products. Each year, your revenue will be evaluated and its possible your account could be deleted. To be a Herbalife distributor you will have to love teaching others about nutrition and selling products you believe in.

Answered: 2019-03-21 13:10:28

In order to make money as a herbalife distributor you will need to sell Herbalife products and recruit new distributors. Your success is based upon your sells and the sells of your team. As you build your business, you will receive more compensation and perks.

Answered: 2019-03-21 13:06:22

There are many ways to sell Herbalife products. As a distributor and owner of your own business, you can create your own marketing campaigns. These can include the at home party or vending at a local community market. You can be creative in all ways of selling Herbalife.

Answered: 2019-03-21 11:20:41

When starting any business, you will need to spend money. With Herbalife, you will buy product that will become your inventory. Of course, you will get a reduced price because you’re a distribitor. You then sell the products for full price and make that money back. As your business grows you can recieve a better discount when purchasing inventory.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers