Login as a User

how amway cheats

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. how amway cheats

Asked: 2019-03-30 20:41:37

I have seen so many messages online that detail how Amway cheats people out of their money. It would seem to me that this company is full of charlatons who want to defraud the public. Just do a search on Google and you will see what I mean. However, my brother has an IBO for them and claims that some of the stories are made up by people with products compete against Amway. I am reallyinterested to know, "how Amway cheats?" because I want to go into business with my brother but he has always been a bit naive and though he is making money now I think this will soon change.

Answered: 2019-03-30 23:51:17

I've heard people say that they have been cheated and many file lawsuits against Amway. I work with them, I sell their products and I can't really say that I have ever had the experience of them cheating, so until it happens I am going to say no Amway doesn't cheat at least not me. The truth is that Amway has had to settle lawsuits and there was one CEO in India who actually ended up in jail but show me a totally clean company. Everybody has a skeleton in the closet.

Answered: 2019-04-01 14:10:58

If you want a quality products then you have to be prepared to pay for it. Amway's products are expensive because they use the best ingredients and it takes money to furnish those ingredients. This along with the fact that vendors markup the prices is the reason behind people saying they cheat. But is it really cheating? With so many people in it to make a profit there is no way to keep a quality product and have it still be very low cost, something has to give.

Answered: 2019-04-01 02:20:55

Prices vary for products all over the world and what may seem expensive in one region is actually cheap in another region based on the cost of living. This may make it look as if Amway prices its products cheaper in some markets than the others but this is not the case. This may make some people accuse Amway of cheating. I guess it depends on how you look at it. If you were the CEO of a company wouldn't you try to get the most money for your product. Even if you manufactured goods wouldn't you do the same? The bottomline is that Amway is in business to make money.

Answered: 2019-03-31 09:26:39

First of all there is a rumor that all companies that do business cheat. Amazon regularly gets accused of the same thing and so does other huge retailers and commercial corporations. Most of the time it's just not true. Think carefully about what you see on the internet because often competitors make up lies about a company in order to bring it down. I am not saying that these companies are innocent many of them resort to unscrupulous practices but some of this stuff is made up!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers