Login as a User

are herbalife shakes safe - Daniel Seaman

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. are herbalife shakes safe - Daniel Seaman

Asked: 2019-10-25 14:24:56

I was watching the news the other night and saw a feature on how some products we thought were safe were actually not. It seems that scientists are finding new things wrong with almost everything we consume. I have been using Herbalife products for a few months now but I gotten concerned about their safety. As a consumer I think I should know the truth. There is no way I want to put harmful things into my body or tell others to consume them. How can this be? Are my shakes safe for me to consume? This man needs to know!

Answered: 2019-10-26 13:56:33

Men's bodies are designed differently from women but they do need the vitamins and minerals offered in the Herbalife shakes. These shakes are a good option to add to your diet. Along with the shakes, Herbalife offers supplements made specifically for men.

Answered: 2019-10-27 06:30:00

Herbalife shakes are a safe option for most people. Keep in mind that our bodies may not react the same as someone elses. Used in moderation, herbalife shakes are safe for consumption.

Answered: 2019-10-25 16:35:10

Women go through many bodily changes throughout their lifetime. In order to cope with these changes it is important to provide the right nutrition to your body. Herbalife shakes are a good option for the added vitamins and minerals a woman's body needs. There are also supplements made for women available through Herbalife.

Answered: 2019-10-26 07:40:54

It is not reccomended that you should use herbalife shakes in the diet of young children. A child's body is growing and changing rapidly. If you are considering herbalife shakes for your child you should talk with your pediatrician first.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers