Login as a User

can you buy avon products in stores

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. can you buy avon products in stores

Asked: 2019-11-02 21:36:28

My mom keeps telling me that I need to try Avon products because they have always been great with her. I have looked online and found a few products that I am interested in trying but would like to actually see them in before I buy them. Are any of the Avon products available to purchase in store or do I have to order them online or buy them from a private Avon seller to be able to get them? I’d really like to feel the texture of the products and smell them before I buy them. I don’t like overly fragrant products and have never smelled the products that I’m interested in before.

Answered: 2019-11-03 21:53:54

Only a few Avon products are available for purchase in store. You may want to look online to see if Sears or J.C. Penney sells the products that you’re interested in trying. When you go to the store, there should be a representative that can inform you about everything you need to know about the products that you want to buy.

Answered: 2019-11-03 07:04:18

If you really want to be able to get the best Avon experience possible, you should work with a representative to determine which products are best for you. You’d be surprised how many products they manufacture. There are such a limited number of products available in store that it’s hard to imagine how many products are really available.

Answered: 2019-11-03 18:53:50

Most of the products that Avon sells are only available through online purchase or through the help of an Avon representative. Some of the newer products that Avon sells is available for purchase in the large department stores, Sears and J. C. Penney. It’s best to call and ask if they have the products available before going to the store so that you don’t waste a trip.

Answered: 2019-11-04 07:53:35

If you contact an Avon representative, they can bring products over for you to smell and try. This allows you to be able to try the products before you buy them. You can schedule for an appointment to ensure that you can try the products during a time that is convenient for you.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers