Login as a User

why is my acn inactive

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: ACN
  4. >
  5. why is my acn inactive

Asked: 2019-04-07 17:19:31

I signed up to work for ACN because I wanted to work from home and make money. I took a break for a while and now my account says that it’s inactive. Is this because I haven’t been using it for a few months? Am I able to reactivate it or am I banned from being able to sell for them anymore? If I am reinstated will I still be on the same team and have the same position or will I have to start all over again? I put in a lot of effort and want to be able to reap the benefits of the hard work that I put into it.

Answered: 2019-04-07 20:28:17

You have to renew your distributorship every 12 months. If you aren’t able to log into your account, there is a good chance that your account has lapsed, and you simply need to renew it. It won’t take but a few minutes and everything should be reinstated the way that it was the last time that you were selling.

Answered: 2019-04-08 22:04:10

ACN doesn’t close accounts due to inactivity. If you sign up to work for the company, you have open reign for a year. Once the year is up you need to renew your membership. It’s best to renew it before your account is marked as inactive because your membership lapsed.

Answered: 2019-04-08 00:26:59

ACN can’t guarantee that your position will still be available if your account does become inactive. You have to renew your distributorship at least once per year in order to stay in active status. The customer service agents can tell you what you need to do to be able to keep your account active at all times.

Answered: 2019-04-09 12:15:45

You can sign up for ACN at any time. If you don’t renew your membership before it expires, your membership becomes inactive. When you are ready to rejoin, you simply contact customer service and they will reinstate your membership. You won’t lose your place in the team as long as you become active relatively quickly.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers