Login as a User

can I sell nu skin on amazon

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. can I sell nu skin on amazon

Asked: 2019-04-02 08:32:17

Can someone help me? My name is Graham and I started to sell Nu Skin products together with my wife a while ago. I see several products being sold on Amazon, but I read the official guidelines of the company and they say that nobody can sell there. However, I see a lot of people doing it. This started an argument between me and my wife. She says that there is no rule or that the rule doesn’t matter and I said that if we do it, we’ll probably be fined, banned from the program or something for breaking the guidelines. Can someone answer me so I can stop my wife from making a mistake? She seems pretty psyched by the idea of doing it.

Answered: 2019-04-02 14:22:30

Not a great idea to break the rules when you know them. It’s just asking for trouble. Tell that your wife. What you should do is to keep working on your sales skills to get more clients. It may be easier to break the rules, but it never pays out in the end. Working honestly is always the best way to get money, you can be 100% sure of that.

Answered: 2019-04-03 16:17:47

You are right. People should not sell this stuff on Amazon, eBay or any other third-party site. Just show her the guidelines. It’s all there. I’ve been working with Nu Skin for a few years now and I’m pretty sure that they are very strict with these guidelines, so you should not disobey them. It’s pretty easy for you guys to be in trouble.

Answered: 2019-04-03 09:25:15

Your wife is completely wrong, man. There is a huge difference between other people breaking the rules and you doing it. You never know what happens to them or what are the actual consequences of doing it. The best idea is to always follow a more careful path and avoid this kind of issue if you can.

Answered: 2019-04-02 21:35:14

Despite the large amount of products that appear on Amazon for sale, the company forbids representatives to sell them online via third-party platforms. Most of these products are either counterfeit or are breaking the rules. It does not mean that you will be ignored by the company, too, and you could be in trouble for breaking the rules.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers