Login as a User

can i sell mary kay on craigslist

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. can i sell mary kay on craigslist

Asked: 2019-12-27 05:42:58

I'm super excited to start selling Mary Kay but most of my friends can't afford it #collegelife lol. I don’t want to bug my family constantly to buy it and I also can’t really afford to take out ads. I know for sure that I can’t host parties in my dorm room. The next best thing i can think of is selling my products on Craigslist? Does this website fall under third party sites or is the site kind of miscellaneous? My thought is that i could make a listing to contact me about mary kay but not actually list specific products.

Answered: 2019-12-28 19:01:12

yeah, you can sell mary kay on craigslist but you have to mark them as used or like-new/in the box to avoid any legal repercussions from the company. Just don’t be surprised if someone asks to send you a check or money order for more than the total amount and want you to send money back to them when they’re paying for a product. Its a common scam but generally the people of craigslist are good and won’t hassle you much.

Answered: 2019-12-28 19:54:37

lol no. that's shady. plus, why would you want to sell mary kay on a website that’s known for sex trafficking and creepers? Haven’t you heard of the craigslist killer?! If you do choose to sell on craigslist, meet with buyers in a public location and try not to give out too much personal information.

Answered: 2019-12-27 19:16:41

I guess you can post your mary kay website in an ad on craigslist... but i don’t think you can directly sell your products. I'd probably avoid this though because there are a lot of weird people out there. If you do choose to post even a link to your website, follow basic internet safety tips, please.

Answered: 2019-12-28 17:25:59

as a consultant, you aren't supposed to use third party sites to sell your inventory. doing so could end with legal action (read: the company can sue you.) also, craigslist isnt known for being super legitimate and people often get scammed or worse. Before making any decision, ask your upline for their thoughts and advice. (if it were one of my sales team, i would tell them ABSOLUTELY NOT)

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers