Login as a User

who is herbalife's main competitors

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. who is herbalife's main competitors

Asked: 2019-11-05 00:27:26

Okay, I love reading, don’t get me wrong. I love reading something interesting and that builds a world with characters that I can get into. However, when it comes to research, I can’t seem to read anything without getting distracted or falling asleep, which has happened to me before. So, I was really wishing and hoping that someone on here could help me with something. You see, I am trying to finished this weird business project of mine since I’m majoring in business this year. I wondered if anyone knows what Herbalife’s main competitors are? Does anyone know? Any answers would be great at this point!

Answered: 2019-11-06 10:03:10

Hey Anne, I can be the same way with research. Not my cup of tea. I did already know this since I know weird facts about Herbalife since my friend talks her head off about it. She said that their competitors are Young Living, GNC, Mannatech, and USANA Health Sciences.

Answered: 2019-11-07 00:14:12

I think they have a few main competitors actually. I know GNC was one, but I looked it up and Young Living, USANA Health Sciences, and Mannatech are a few other main ones. I hope this information can help you with your project or whatever you have to do since I always like to help.

Answered: 2019-11-06 12:24:28

I looked up this question for you since I’m so bored today. At least I can help someone with something. I found out that Herbalife has a few main competitors which include places like Young Living, GNC, Mannatech, and USANA Health Sciences. Although, I have to say it was pretty simple looking up this answer since it tells you right away.

Answered: 2019-11-05 16:46:11

I am bad at researching too, so don’t worry. I almost missed the competitors names when I looked this up for you. I found out that there are quite a few main competitors for Herbalife. I didn’t think there were that many. They have GNC, USANA Health Sciences, Mannatech, and Young Living as some of their main ones.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers