Login as a User

can mary kay consultants sell online

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. can mary kay consultants sell online

Asked: 2019-03-30 11:43:39

i just started selling the Mary Kay line about a month ago to help save for my family’s vacation to Europe. my sales are pretty good just from selling to my friends and family, as well as from hosting a few parties. However, I'd really like to see bigger numbers so i can reach my financial goals faster and book my tickets while they’re cheap. can I sell the products online or do I have to stick with parties and in-person sales? I feel like online would be the way to go to really push my numbers over the edge!

Answered: 2019-03-31 17:40:03

sure! Mary Kay consultants can sell online through their own websites. however, this doesn't mean you can sell through third-party sites. When you sign up to be a consultant, your upline will provide you with information on how to set up your business’ website. Again, don’t take creative license and try to sell on other random sites without doing your research!

Answered: 2019-04-01 06:07:33

no, sales are supposed to take place in person and at parties. You cannot advertise at all online nor can you have a mary kay website. All orders must be placed directly through you in order for you to receive the commission on the sale. Definitely do not promote your business on social media. Face to face interactions only when dealing with MK.

Answered: 2019-03-30 14:01:12

yes, but only through the website that is affiliated with mary kay. This means your personal site set up through the company. If you happen to have a blog or other popular social media site, link your mary kay site on it so people can buy from you

Answered: 2019-03-31 10:32:32

Mary kay consultants can sell online and even through social media by linking their business site and asking friends to share their posts. Many consultants see success with performing live demonstrations on facebook by either applying makeup/product to themselves or other women. You should not, however, use of third-party sites like amazon or ebay

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers