Login as a User

where does advocare ship from

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. where does advocare ship from

Asked: 2019-08-26 10:32:25

Another paper for me to do on MLM companies. I really hate having to do these papers, but that’s what my professors always keep assigning me, odd assignments that I feel like doesn’t help me learn anything. But anyway, I was trying to look this up online and couldn’t figure it out on my own. I need to know - where Advocare ships their products from? I know this is a weird question and I have no idea why it pertains to getting a business degree other than learning more about current MLM companies. I really don’t see the point, but I hope you guys can help me out.

Answered: 2019-08-27 04:11:19

They don’t tell you where they manufacture their products currently. However, they used to ship them from California where they used to manufacture their products and then ship them to Texas. After that, they ship them to the distributors who make sure the customers get their products. It seems like a lot of shipping to me, but I guess this is how they still operate.

Answered: 2019-08-26 15:04:22

Okay, this is an odd question. I guess they ship it from Texas. Advocare used to have a manufacturing facility that made their products in California. I don’t know if they still have a manufacturing place anywhere in California now though. Then, they would ship it to Texas since I guess that’s where Advocare has their headquarters. Then, they send the products to the distributors. So I guess there are a lot of places that your products are shipped from.

Answered: 2019-08-26 15:10:09

This is a little hard to answer correctly so I hope I got it right. I think they don’t have a manufacturing site at Horizon in California anymore. So, I don’t know where they ship it from the manufacturing site, but they used to ship it from California to Texas. From Texas, they then ship it to the distributors who will ensure the customers get their stuff that they bought.

Answered: 2019-08-26 21:49:51

It’s a little hard to say for sure. They used to manufacture their products in California and then ship them to Texas where the business is located. Then, they ship them to the distributors. So, I guess technically they ship from Texas area. But I couldn’t find their new manufacturing site since they don’t manufacture them at Horizon anymore.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers