Login as a User

can advocare spark make you dizzy

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. can advocare spark make you dizzy

Asked: 2019-07-07 08:15:17

A friend of mine let me try an AdvoCare Spark because I wanted to see if it was worth me buying more of it. I liked that it gave me the burst of energy that I wanted, but I did notice that after I finished drinking it, I felt a little dizzy. Is this normal and is it something that stops overtime? I don’t want to feel dizzy every time I drink the drink, but I really liked it. I’m not sure why it’s making me dizzy but wonder if there is anything that I can do to prevent it from making me dizzy in the future.

Answered: 2019-07-09 07:50:58

If you drank the Spark without eating first it may have made you dizzy. If you drink anything with caffeine without eating first it can make you feel lightheaded. Consider eating something before you try a Spark the next time to ensure that you don’t get as lightheaded and dizzy.

Answered: 2019-07-08 00:13:47

You could be allergic to the ingredients in the Spark and that’s why you got dizzy. Consider talking to your doctor to find out if there are any ingredients in the drink that could have made you dizzy. The ingredients may be reacting with medications that you take and caused you to become lightheaded.

Answered: 2019-07-08 23:04:22

Dizziness could be caused by a large variety of things. You may want to think about trying the Spark later in the day and perhaps drinking it slowly while you eat. It’s best to make sure that you don’t drink it on an empty stomach. Even just a little bit of food can make a big difference.

Answered: 2019-07-07 13:27:02

AdvoCare Spark is an energy drink. If your body isn’t used to caffeine, it could make you dizzy. It’s best to try sipping on the drink overtime rather than drinking it quickly in a short period of time. This allows your body to absorb it slowly and decreases the chances of it making you dizzy in the future.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers