Login as a User

are herbalife products good

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. are herbalife products good

Asked: 2019-02-10 21:54:40

Dealing with my personal weight loss issues has hardened my heart. After trying many different diets and nutrition plans I have been unable to get the weight off and keep it off. This has caused not only an emotional strain on my family but a financial one as well. Thousands of dollars have been spent and I got nothing in return except an empty wallet. I am just not sure what is good or just not worth the money. Should I take the leap and try Herbalife or keep searching? Will this just be another fad nutrition plan with no real benefits?

Answered: 2019-02-11 22:35:36

Herbalife has several shake flavors to choose from. During certain seasons of the year they will offer a seasonal flavor. These are usually only offered for a limited amount of time. Saying they are good or not is a personal opinion.

Answered: 2019-02-12 01:11:20

Heart health is important. Herbalife offers supplements that can aid in keeping your heart healthy. One of the supplements available is the CoQ10 tablets. These tablets use natural ingredients to help keep your heart pumping at maximum capacity.

Answered: 2019-02-12 17:05:29

Herbalife has created a line of products designed to increase your overall health. Weight loss is just one of the many advantages that comes with getting healthy. For people who are trying to achieve weight loss goals, herbalife has protein shakes that serve as meal replacements.

Answered: 2019-02-11 01:59:17

Herbalife has a skin care line that uses natural ingredients to keep your skin glowing. While there could be negative side effects depending upon the sensitivity of your skin, their line of products are typically safe to use for all skin types.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers