Login as a User

how much does ambit energy cost

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. how much does ambit energy cost

Asked: 2019-12-04 08:20:09

My aunt ruth was thinking about using ambit energy so she can save some money since she doesn’t have much now that she’s retired. She wanted me to look some of the stuff up for her to see if it’s a good deal. However, I can’t seem to figure out how much ambit energy costs. Can anyone help me with the prices or how I can get a figure for her? You guys might not have much luck since I seemed to look everywhere for it. So, whatever you find or know, I would be so thankful for it. Thank you!

Answered: 2019-12-05 07:56:44

They have a rates estimator for the area code you live in on their website: https://www.ambitenergy.com/rates-and-plans. You can check it out to see how much money you can save each month. Or if you want, you can also become a customer for Ambit Energy and refer people and get energy for free.

Answered: 2019-12-05 08:57:45

If you refer 15 customers as a customer or Consultant to use Ambit Energy, apparently, you can get free energy from them each month. But if not, then you might save $100 or so on your gas or electric bill. It can save you money each month, but the differences depends on where you are located.

Answered: 2019-12-06 08:47:02

I know you can get discounts for residential or commercial energy in the 16 states that they offer this energy saving gas company. However, you can also get it for free if you become a consultant for them and refer like 15 people at least. Pretty cool deal, especially if you use a lot of energy.

Answered: 2019-12-05 19:39:05

Some people can get this energy from Ambit Energy for free. I know a friend of mine who referred a lot of people and get his electricity and gas for free each month. But I guess you can still save money even if you don't refer people onto ambit energy.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers