Login as a User

can nu skin be used on dogs

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. can nu skin be used on dogs

Asked: 2019-04-27 05:46:09

Can I use Nu Skin products on my dog? My dog Charlie has recently hurt his paw, so now I’m wondering whether I can use this product to patch it up. Nu Skin sells those liquid bandage products. Are they toxic to dogs or can be used just like in humans? I don’t really have the money to go to a veterinary, so I’m trying to deal with the situation with what I got. I tried regular bandages, but Charlie just seems to rip them off every time. I don’t want his paw to be infected or something, so I’m really worried here.

Answered: 2019-04-28 05:45:21

I don’t really think that it is toxic in your case, man. Just please don’t use beauty products on Charlie. These liquid bandages are not really toxic because they are in direct contact with the skin, but some other products can be. Just be sure to always think well about what you’re doing before you do it.

Answered: 2019-04-28 15:47:31

The product that you described will probably not harm a dog. It is not really the best treatment, however. Without properly cleaning the wound, you can be dangerous, so you may want to either go to a veterinary or to clean it as best as possible before you apply the product on Charlie. After you do it, it will be way harder to clean.

Answered: 2019-04-27 21:59:58

It’s always sad when our pets get hurt. Have you tried to go a cheaper veterinary? I would left my dog untreated. In any case, I think that liquid bandages are ok in this situation, so you don’t really have a lot to worry about. I really hope that Charlie can get well soon!

Answered: 2019-04-28 09:54:49

Hello, Nelson. I’m a veterinarian and I can say that there is no harm in using Nu Skin liquid bandage on a dog. They are not toxic at all and, in fact, can be better than normal bandages in some cases like yours because the dog won’t rip them off so easily. Be sure to clean the paw properly, though, and to never use other kinds of products on a dog such as the lotions and creams sold by the company.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers