Login as a User

which is better berbalife or amway

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. which is better berbalife or amway

Asked: 2019-04-17 22:55:40

After selling Herbalife for a few months I have come to love their products and business opportunities. My husband saw an Amway catalog and began to ask me questions. He was concerned that their was a better opportunity for me out there. He knows how much better I feel since I began using Herbalife products. He has seen me make strides to build my business by sharing my experience with Herbalife. After our discussion I decided to find out which one is the superior choice. Is Herbalife products better than Amway products? What makes them a better choice for me?

Answered: 2019-04-18 01:25:55

Both products have a higher than average amount of sugar in them. What needs to be noted is what type of sugar is used. Herbalife uses sugars derived from honey and fructose. Amway uses fructose, stevia leaf extract, and sucrolose.

Answered: 2019-04-19 04:59:08

People want to know where there food comes from. Herbalife has offices and manufacturing all over the globe. It is known that the botanical extracts are completed in China while the other ingredients may come from different places and sources. Amway owns organic farms in the United States, Mexico, and Brazil. These farms produce the ingredients found in their shakes.

Answered: 2019-04-19 07:27:06

Both companies are a multi-level marketing business. The structure seems to be the same for both. If your thinking of starting your own business with either company, you would need to decide which company holds the nutrition values and products you desire.

Answered: 2019-04-18 12:05:21

Both Herbalife and Amway use ingredients sourced from various places. Because they are both driven by helping people become healthier, they do try to offer ingredients that are safe. Herbalife does list an ingredient in their Formula 1 shake that is not seen in other shakes. This ingredient is Linoelic acid. Research shows this to be safe for human consumption.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers