Login as a User

can advocare cause cancer

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. can advocare cause cancer

Asked: 2019-10-23 19:23:21

My mother has been taking AdvoCare supplements for many years and she was recently diagnosed with cancer. She tries to eat really healthy and gets plenty of exercise. She doesn’t drink or smoke so I want to know if the supplements she has been taking could have led to her developing cancer. Are there any known cases of AdvoCare causing someone to develop cancer? If there are, what kinds of cancer did people develop and were they able to be treated? I want to figure out what caused the cancer so that I can avoid it in the future for myself.

Answered: 2019-10-25 02:16:36

AdvoCare supplements aren’t known for causing the development of any cancers. Many different things can cause cancer to develop, including genetics, how your mom grew up or simply her race. If your mom has cancer, you automatically have the propensity to develop cancer yourself. It’s best to be checked regularly to ensure that you can have your cancer discovered early.

Answered: 2019-10-24 13:09:16

AdvoCare supplements are designed to help people lose weight. One common cause of the development of cancer is obesity. By your mother losing weight, she actually decreased the chances of developing other deadly forms of cancer. The supplements didn’t give your mother the cancer. Many other things may have caused it though.

Answered: 2019-10-24 23:02:42

Your mother's doctor should have been able to tell her what the possible causes of her cancer may have been. Just because she took the AdvoCare supplement doesn’t mean that it was the cause of her cancer developing. People do not make claims that the supplements caused them to develop cancer and many are actually able to avoid cancer because they lose weight and become healthier.

Answered: 2019-10-24 23:20:01

There aren’t any known cases of anyone developing cancer because of AdvoCare supplements. Many people don’t realize that AdvoCare is actually helping with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer by partnering with the National Breast Cancer Foundation. They are fighting to help treat and end cancer, not giving people supplements that cause it.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers