Login as a User

where to buy advocare rehydrate

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. where to buy advocare rehydrate

Asked: 2019-12-03 22:08:51

I was wondering if anyone on here can help me with something. Do you know where I can buy some advocare rehydrate products? My teenage son wants to get some of this stuff to get in shape for football next year. He heard a lot of good things about it at school and I wanted to get it for him on his birthday. He's turning 16 in a few months, so I think this stuff will be okay for him to take. It's probably too early to shop for his birthday, but I wanted to read up on this stuff before I got it for him.

Answered: 2019-12-05 12:23:47

I think their products are safe for people your son's age, but you should probably make sure. Maybe ask a doctor or do more thorough research. But you can buy advocare rehydrate on Advocare's website. It's not on the cheap side, so I would make sure it's something you want to invest in on a regular basis.

Answered: 2019-12-04 19:32:03

It's easy to find it. You can search google for Advocare Rehydrate and get some results. However, I would recommend using Advocare's website since it's cheaper than Amazon. Or at least it should be. Unless you want to become part of Advocare’s Preferred Customers, then you might be able to get the prices a lot cheaper.

Answered: 2019-12-04 09:17:32

Check this site out: https://www.advocare.com/store/product/a7508-advocare-rehydrate-canister. It has different flavors too, so you should be able to get a good one for your son. I hope he enjoys it. And you should probably consult your son's doctor about if he's old enough for it since he's only now turning 16.

Answered: 2019-12-04 18:55:15

You can buy advocare rehydrate on Advocare's website: https://www.advocare.com/products/rehydrate/default. Of course, some people might use Amazon too. However, I think Advocare might be a lot cheaper. Although, if your son likes this stuff and wants more on the website, you might consider becoming a preferred customer since the prices are a lot cheaper.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers