Login as a User

how long are avon products good for

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. how long are avon products good for

Asked: 2019-08-27 18:17:50

I'm a total health and beauty junkie who loves makeup and skincare. As you can imagine, my cabinets and makeup bags are pretty full. A lot of my friends sell Avon, which is awesome except that I've ended up with way more Avon products than I actually need. It's hard for me to say no because I do love this brand, but I just can't use all these cosmetics and fragrances every day, although I'd like to try! Basically I just want to know if these products will expire or go bad anytime soon. Are Avon products generally good for a long time? Has anyone had any issues with Avon products left in their cabinets for a few years?

Answered: 2019-08-28 13:54:38

I feel you girl! I love all my Avon stuff but I may have a bit of a shopping problem! Luckily one of the best things about Avon is that their products are made to last. I don't think that any of the makeup or lotions you have in your cabinets will go to waste. They should be good for years to come so you have a lot to look forward to. If you are concerned about a specific product, you can always ask your Avon represnetative for clairfication. That's what I have done in the past and they've been super helpful, which is exactly what I've come to expect from Avon.

Answered: 2019-08-29 08:26:18

No, there's no need to worry about the lifetime of your Avon products. I have been selling Avon for over a decade and I know for a fact that these products are routinely tested for quality. Generally you can expect these products to last for at least three years, but this can depend on the storage conditions such as temperature and humidity. Just use your best judgment and take a look at the bottle of shampoo or the makeup before putting it on or using it. If you notice anything unusual about the products then you can ask your Avon representative. And if you really feel like you just have too much for your own use, consider sharing with your friends and family or donating to those in need!

Answered: 2019-08-28 03:07:47

I've seen many people have success with Avon and I've been so tempted to try it myself. My best friend and roommate Claire has spoken so highly of Avon, and I've seen her use many of her products. She tells me that they last for at least three years, so you have some time to get everything under control. I'm sure your collection of cosmetics and skincare has taken over your bathroom just like mine has. I actually started giving some of my stuff away, and that helped me clear out the surplus while also making my friends and family happy. Then I get to share my favorite products with them!

Answered: 2019-08-29 01:29:07

Oh my I have the same problem. I've accumulated so much Avon stuff over the years. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love it and I will use it eventually, but you're exactly right. It's just hard to use it all in a short amount of time. You'll be pleased to know that Avon products generally have a shelf life of around three years, which is confirmed through rigorous product testing. Quality is important to Avon and you can rest assured that the products in your bathroom or bedroom won't go bad. I've used many of my products a couple of years after I got them and I've had no problems. I would expect the same experience for you.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers