Login as a User

how much is nu skin galvanic spa

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. how much is nu skin galvanic spa

Asked: 2019-08-25 12:12:33

Hello! I’m Amelie from Houston, TX and maybe you guys can really help me. I’m recently interested in acquiring a nu skin galvanic spa. My friend told me that she bought it and loooved it. She said it was one of the best in the market, so I got pretty excited with it. So, I’m trying to buy here and I’m really confused. How much does it cost? I’ve seen several pages on Google and they all have different prices! Even on the official site, why is that? I’m really confused, can someone help me out here? I really don’t want to pay more than I need to.

Answered: 2019-08-26 11:51:58

I sell Nu Skin products and the truth is that finding a trustworthy person to buy them is always your best shot. Sometimes, you might even get good discounts. If you want to buy the ageLOC galvanic spa, you should be prepared cause the price is somewhat steep. It costs over $300, sometimes $400 for the whole kit. It’s pretty much worth it, though.

Answered: 2019-08-25 21:07:50

What happened is that the nu skin galvanic spa is a package. Like, I found it on amazon for 67 dollars, but it was only 2 gels pack. The whole thing was almost $400. It’s pretty expensive, yeah, but it’s also pretty good, so i’d say it was a great investment.

Answered: 2019-08-27 04:29:11

Amelie, you probably got confused because you kept browsing Google instead of the site. This way, you can end up entering in the pages of different countries. They have different prices because they all use different currencies, etc. I found the ageLOC galvanic spa to cost just below $400. You can also look for people selling it online.

Answered: 2019-08-26 01:19:55

Hello, Amelie! It seems that your problem is that you’re using Google and you are reaching the pages of several different countries. At least that’s my guess. See, Nu Skin doesn’t only work in the US but also Europe, Canada, etc. Some products are offered in some countries, but not in others, but you can find them all on Google, which is probably why you’re confused. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find the galvanic spa on the American site, only on Amazon. It’s $389.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers