Login as a User

is nu skin mlm

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. is nu skin mlm

Asked: 2019-04-28 09:12:31

I researched Nu Skin some time ago and it seemed like a good gig opportunity. Now, however, I’m not really sure anymore. I’ve been reading about it and I saw it described as a multilevel marketing company. I heard a lot of mlm companies are just scams, people call them pyramid schemes because you have to pay to enter and then the people above you keep getting commisions and you never make money. Is this company really a mlm or a scam? The information on the internet is kinda controversial, so idk what to believe. I would be really grateful if anyone was able to shed some light on the situation for me right now.

Answered: 2019-04-29 10:45:00

You need to understand that mlm does not mean scam. Scammers don’t really sell a product. Do you know bitcoin and stuff? Many people created some fake bitcoin stuff to get people to invest for incredibly high fake returns. That’s a scam, not nu skin. Nu skin is sales, man, you can believe it.

Answered: 2019-04-29 22:48:38

I can see how someone would associate mlm and scams but the truth is that these two things are very apart from each other. mlm companies can be scams but it does not mean that all of them are. MLM just means that there are multiple levels of people and that you can sponsor others so that they can start their business as well with the brand.

Answered: 2019-04-29 00:22:40

Don’t be afraid. I have worked for years with nu skin and it’s 100% legit. The only problem is that you won’t make any money if you don’t sell, but if you are a good vendor, there is nothing to be worried about. Multilevel marketing is just a different kind of marketing, you can lose money if you are not smart and keep buying what you can’t sell, but if you are careful and don’t make mistakes, you’ll be fine.

Answered: 2019-04-29 12:19:58

Yes, Nu Skin is a MLM company. This does not mean that it is a scam, though, so you can be calm. A MLM company is just a company in which sponsors call more people to become representatives and then these people will get more money if you get more money. It’s just about helping each other out, not really a scam, so don’t listen to the critics.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers